Monday, October 14, 2013

Dinosaur Birthday



For a 3 year old boy, there is nothing better than dinosaurs!

 I should know, I have one who is obsessed with them. The party dinosaurs in my shop are a big hit, I sell out of them so fast it's hard to keep up. I think most boys...or males at age really,  love dinosaurs. I even used one for my husbands birthday recently.

One of my customers sent me some pictures on how she used the dinosaurs for her son's party. She did such a great job putting it all together.
Check out this cake, how creative! She used my dinosaurs as the cake toppers, added a pennant banner with her sons name, Oliver. It was his third birthday. I love the cake plate, and how she used the rock candy around the cake. Defiantly prehistoric. 


This is Oliver, what a cutie!  It looks as though, maybe he didn't get enough cake! 
           
      It's not just the boys that like dinosaurs.....sweet little Emmalea, Oliver's cousin seems to love them too.


Looks like they had a great time, and she tells me the dinosaurs were a big hit! So glad she was able to including them in this great looking party.




No comments :

Post a Comment